Thursday, September 30, 2010

Wow... wow wow wow.... I'm so sorry

Well things have been super crazy.  I just got back from Egypt a few days ago and am still recovering from the hectic travel schedule.  But I while I'm gathering Egypt pictures (since my camera broke the day we left) I thought I would just put up some older pics of my trip to Jericho and tell you about the Garden Tomb.

We went to the site of Ancient Jericho, which was WAY cool.  They even found remains of a fallen wall that dates back to ancient Jericho and the times of Joshua!! We even got to sing the famous 'Joshua and the Battle of Jericho'.  On top of those already amazing things to see, we were able to see the oldest man-made structure on the entire earth, which is an age old Neolithic Tower.  VERY COOL! But, at 850 feet below sea level, this was one HOT PLACE!! I have never sweat that much in my LIFE!! It was crazy.... Here are the pics I have at the moment

1 Comments:

At September 30, 2010 at 2:19 PM , Blogger Janelle said...

i think you should edit this post asap. first of all, you said there are pictures and there are none. second of all, you said you were going to write about the garden tomb and you did not. fix, please.

thanks for blogging, though. it's about time you did.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home