Sunday, October 10, 2010

EGYPT PICTURES!!!!

 Me, Mega, and Johnathon at Queen Hatshepsut's Temple
 Nataly, Johntahon, and Me at Luxor Temple
 Me and Johnathon at the Nile!
 Brandt, Johnathon, Andrew, and Me re-enacting Moses and the spurting forth of water from the rock... Brandt is the rock... FYI... I was a child of Israel... complaining... i was really good :)
 Eating a GROSS.. I mean amazing dinner in Egypt....
 Me, Nataly, and Johnathon at the SPHYNX!!
 Me, Talia, Nataly, and Hannah buying REAL SODA in Egypt of an awesome price, right on the Nile!
 Johnathon, Nataly, and me on top of Mount Sinai around 5 am...
 The bus was so pleasant and exciting.. can't you tell?
 Sometimes I get crazy on the bus!! You never know what the desert sun will do to you!!
 Brandt, Me, Johnathon, Megan and Matt all in our Amazing Technicolor Garb!
 Judd's Class at Hatshupstut's Temple after we danced 'Waka Waka'
 Me on the falucca nicknamed the 'PARTY BARGE!!' We danced down the Nile!!!
 Yup.. that's the pyramids... and me....
 THOSE ARE REAL!!!!
 Don't I look just like it?!?!
 Ramses II, Johnathon and ME
 Chris, me, and Johnathon at Ancient Memphis
 Me and Johnathon at Hatshupsut's Palace
 Johnathon, Janelle, and I atop Mt. Sinai!!
 Us after the sun came up....
Re-enacting David and Goliath... I was cast as David, and was like REALLY good... I taught myself

2 Comments:

At October 10, 2010 at 10:15 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great pictures and comments James. We are so glad you are able to find time for fun things to do. So how is school going?

 
At October 12, 2010 at 2:50 PM , Blogger Janelle said...

James. I'm so happy I finally made my debut on your blog. I feel like I've reached elite status. Also, I LOVE your last picture. Pretty sure your performance was Oscar worthy. I'll see if I can get your name submitted for the next awards ceremony.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home