Wednesday, November 3, 2010

PICTURES!!!!

 Johnathon, me, Bekah, Hannah, Tali and Nataly at the beach in Eilat!
 PARTY BUS!!!!
 Janelle, Johnathon, Me, Bekah, Hannah, Talia, Jake and Nataly at the Dome of the Rock.
 Me, Tessa, and Nataly listening to Christmas Music at the Church of the Nativity in Bethlehem.
 The beautiful beach at Eilat!
 Me, Johnathon, Lizzy and Amy (who dressed up as US!!!) on Haloween
 Me scaring Amy dressed up as ME!!
Johnathon and I scaring Hannah and Bekah as siamese twins.
 Me at the Western Wall.
 Me at Seder Meal!
 Janelle, Tessa, and I at the beach in Eilat!
 Tarah, Johnathon, me, and Lisa playing with olives getting ready for olive pressing.
 TRYING TO CRUSH THE OLIVES!
 Look! An OLIVE TREE!!
 Janelle with my birth-right tatoo on Halloween.
 Tessa, the Ghostbuster, trying to suck me up.... the zombie missionary!!
 Johnathon and I with are awesome zombie missionary costumes!!
 Johnathon, me, and Stephany just hanging out at the Snack Bar!
 Doing service in the garage!!!
AND.... the Talent Show pics, when my best friend Talia and I did the 'Chess Chearleader skit' from Will Ferrel SNL... it was probably more fun to perform than watch, but oh well, we LOVED IT!



Janelle, Matt, Tessa, Johnathon, Me, and Caitlin after we went to Synagogue!!

1 Comments:

At November 3, 2010 at 1:56 PM , Blogger Riley and Talia Lyman said...

When you said you put some maybe flattering/maybe not flattering pictures on here, I thought they would be worse than this.
I'm okay with it. Best friend.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home